- X-ray examinations are performed with the SIEMENS Healthineers Multix Impact state-of-the-art radiographic digital system. In addition to high-quality imaging, the system uses artificial intelligence-based software to minimize examination time and reduce the radiation dose. Its height-adjustable and freely movable patient table makes examinations easier and more comfortable for patients, which is especially important for people with immobility or injuries.
- We use the SIEMENS Healthtineers Mammomat Inspiration system which results in up to 30% less dose, without compromising on image quality. By using special, relaxing lights the system provides a calming atmosphere to ensure a smooth examination and the best image results.
- Our four Philips Affiniti 50 and one Philips Affiniti 30 premium ultrasound machines provide efficient and reliable diagnostic performance. They provide high-quality images, fast diagnostic information, an easy-to-use interface and ergonomic design.
- Our GE Voluson S8 high-tech gynecology and obstetrics ultrasound equipment provides high diagnostic reliability with features optimized for specific areas. This premium category device is suitable for both routine ultrasound examinations and precision, detailed diagnostics.
- The GE Vivid T8 is a hybrid cardiovascular ultrasound system, offering both the proven echocardiographic imaging capabilities of GE Vivid systems and exceptional sonographic performance in the field of internal medicine.
OUR RADIOLOGICAL EQUIPMENT
Our radiology department uses state-of-the-art digital x-ray equipment, a mammograph for tomosynthesis and stereotactic sampling in addition to conventional procedures, and high-end ultrasound equipment.