Specialist audiology

At Dr. Rose Private Hospital, we diagnose the type and extent of hearing loss in an audiology clinic. Tests are performed by an audiologist and the results are reviewed by an ENT specialist. If you or your child has any of the following symptoms, you should make an appointment for an examination as soon as possible: problems with speech understanding (e.g. not understanding soft speech), frequent need to talk back (especially in noise), hearing problems, dizziness, tinnitus and imbalance.