1. Our call center conducts telephone interviews for all patients, typically the day before they arrive at our hospital. Please let our colleagues know if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- cough, sneezing
- runny nose, sore throat
- respiratory problems
- digestive problems (diarrhea, vomiting)
- loss or reduction of senses of taste or smell
- joint pain
- positive COVID-19 test result in the last two weeks
2. In the event of a pre-existing COVID-19 infection, we are unable to provide care for our patients, so please request an appointment 2-3 weeks after the infection. For our patients' safety, a COVID rapid test may also be required before the first examination.
3. In the entire area of our Private Hospital, in accordance with the ministerial directive, everyone must wear a mask in rooms open to patients.
4. Please use hand sanitizer on arrival!
5. Upon arrival, a COVID-19 questionnaire must be completed and handed in at reception.
6. Please come alone for your examinations!
7. When waiting, as far as possible please observe the safety distance of 1.5 meters!
8. Patients may only be admitted to surgeries or certain examinations with appropriate COVID-19 vaccinations and/or negative test result, and our colleagues will provide precise information about these.
9. In our inpatient department - according to the ministerial directive - the following rules for visits apply:
- A patient can receive two visitors for 30 minutes or one visitor for 60 minutes, per day.
- The condition for the visit is a valid COVID-19 vaccination certificate or a negative COVID antigen rapid test result within the past 48 hours.
110. Only patients and their companions with the appropriate negative COVID-19 PCR test result or antigen test result will be admitted to our obstetrics department.
In the interests of everyone’s health, please consider and comply with the above! Thank you!
Dr. Rose Private Hospital
January 19, 2022