We recognized that during the past 20 years, a series of economical and terminological changes occurred that fundamentally changed the world of work as we know it in most European countries including Hungary. We aspire to pay special attention to the prevention and treatment of stress-induced mental, psychosocial and psychosomatic diseases in cooperation with our present and future partners.
Our occupational health care core activities are provided based on the 89/1995. Government Decree, the repeatedly amended XCIII. OSH Act of 1993 and the orders and laws in force regulating occupational health care.
Specifics of occupational health care treatments provided at Dr. Rose Corporate Health Care:
• highly qualified sales and support team
• treatment organization
• constantly available medical and administrative contact person
• organization and arrangement of occupational health care treatments in accordance with previously drafted statutory requirements but also taking recent changes (demographic, ecologic, technical, technological) into consideration
• reduced employee turnover and sick pay costs
• increase in work efficiency
• increase in corporate intellectual capital as a result of having well-balanced employees
• Risk assessment
• First aid course
• Proactive OSH cooperation
• Mental health hotline