In safe hands at Dr. Rose Private Hospital
For the benefit of our patients and colleagues, safe care is the most important goal at Dr. Rose Private Hospital.
- Comprehensive testing for COVID-19 is available at Dr. Rose Private Hospital. Screening is performed in a fully segregated Screening Center for the complete safety of patients, strictly by appointment only, via credit card payment.
- At Dr. Rose Private Hospital, we take care of getting our employees vaccinated against COVID-19 as it is clear to us that, in the current pandemic, COVID vaccination in healthcare facilities is the most effective way to protect both our employees and the patients who turn to us.
- At Dr. Rose Private Hospital, we only accept patients who have made an appointment.
- All our patients are asked to arrive unaccompanied, if possible, or with a maximum of one attendant, to minimize the number of contacts.
- All arriving patients’ temperatures are checked for fever and they are required to fill out a COVID-19 data reconciliation statement.
- We ask everyone to hand disinfect upon arrival. For our patients, disposable rubber gloves are provided for the duration of their medical examinations.
- The use of a mask is mandatory, and if necessary, we provide a mask for our arrivals.
- Our waiting rooms ensure the conditions for maintaining the necessary social distance.
- We have tightened our existing hygiene protocols:
- With the help of the Hyper Light P3 UVC Disinfection Robot we ensure bacteria- and virus-free sterility in operating rooms, surgeries, patient rooms and waiting rooms.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available in several places in our Private Hospital.
- We provide free PCR COVID screening in our hospital prior to surgeries and certain examinations.
- For the safety of our patients and colleagues, our Manager screenings begin with a free COVID-19 antigen rapid test (this offer also applies to our corporate customers).
- We have introduced restrictions on visits to patients in our inpatient ward.
We developed a post-COVID-19 screening package for children and adults who have had coronavirus. We recommend our post-COVID-19 screening tests to rule out complications, detect them early, and for safely resume sporting activities following a coronavirus infection.
We await you in complete safety in our hospital. If you have any questions, please contact us.