Dietetic consultation at Dr. Rose Private Hospital
We strive for maximum results for our patients, focusing on individual problems, as we are all different and hence the consultation is completely personalized. In collaboration with the medical team, we explore the causes of symptoms and complaints. We provide the lab-test background and other diagnostic tests for our patients. Together with an internal medicine doctor, cardiologist, endocrinologist, diabetologist, gastroenterologist or, where necessary, another specialist, we manage the patient so that they can receive the most complex care possible.
We provide dietary advice and compile a diet that is best suited to the patient’s gender, age, weight, work, and physical activity. The success of our work lies in achieving long-term change, therefore we consider regular check-ups important.
During the consultations, we teach patients how to eat according to their disease or condition, from the appropriate choice of ingredients, through to kitchen technology and determining portion sizes. Our goal is not one-dimensional nutrition, but to design a well-balanced diet and a livable lifestyle.
What kind of methods do we use during a dietetic specialist consultation?
- Nutrition status survey, analysis and detailed body composition measurement with the state-of-the-art InBody 770 analyzer
- Analysis and evaluation of food and blood-sugar diary
- Lab tests
- Individualized nutrition plan and nutrition guidance
- Recipe development, compiling diets according to needs
- Nutrition programs (e.g., dieting, pregnancy, transition to a healthy diet, etc.)
- Individual, pair and group counseling
- Health day presentations (corporate event) and workshops
For what kind of problems do we recommend consulting a dietitian?
- Development of a preventive and healthy lifestyle
- Weight optimization: overweight, reduction of body fat percentage, malnutrition, increase of muscle mass at any age
- Carbohydrate metabolism disorders: insulin resistance, impaired glucose tolerance, diabetes, gestational diabetes
- Family planning, preparation for pregnancy, diet during pregnancy and while breastfeeding
- Food allergies and intolerances (including in children)
- Autoimmune diseases (celiac disease, Hashimoto's disease, rheumatoid arthritis, etc.)
- Gastrointestinal complaints and diseases: chronic diarrhea, bloating, constipation, reflux, gastric ulcer, etc.
- Inflammatory bowel diseases (IBS, Crohn's disease, colitis)
- Gallstones/polyps or a predisposition
- Liver disease
- Diseases of the pancreas
- Cardiovascular diseases (high blood pressure, high cholesterol, stroke, heart attack)
- Pre/postoperative diet
- Neurological diseases (e.g., epilepsy)
Complex dietetics investigation package contents:
1st appointment: 90-minute dietary consultation (health assessment, InBody 770 examination)
2nd appointment: Lab tests (complex lab test package based on dietary consultation)
3rd appointment: 60-minute dietary consultation (evaluation of results, personalized diet, lifestyle suggestions, advice)
Inquire about our 3- and 5-appointment consultation passes and get to know more about our Complex Dietetic Investigation package!
For further information and to make an appointment, phone: +36 1 377 6737.